Registration for Clean Singapore Learning Trail (Beaches and Parks)
Everyone plays a part towards a safe and sustainable Singapore. You can play a part in keeping our public spaces clean and safe for everyone through clean-ups and create a good cause to Singapore.
Check out this guideline on organising a clean-up.
We strongly encourage you to prepare these items for a clean-up:
- Hand sanitiser
- Trash bags (reuse grocery bags)
- There is no fee required for the registration.
- Registration can be made at least 21 days from date of sign up and up to 90 days in advance. Requests that are less than 21 days or longer than 90 days will not be accepted.
- Participants may conduct the beach clean-up between 9am to 6pm daily.
- Recommended to have maximum of 50 participants per beach/park area. (eg: maximum 50 pax at East Coast Park, Area G)
- The activity is to be solely conducted by the teacher-in-charge / person-in-charge. No NEA / PHC personnel will be present to facilitate the clean-up.
- NEA / PHC will not issue any ‘Certificate of Participation’.