Registration for Clean Singapore Learning Trail (Beaches and Parks)
Everyone plays a part towards a safe and sustainable Singapore. At the same time, we must practise social responsibility in upholding good personal hygiene and safe distancing measures to keep COVID-19 at bay.
Check out this guideline on organising a clean-up.
Please ensure that you adhere to the following safe distancing measures:
- Keep to the group size mandated by the government for social gathering on clean-up date
- Maintain safe distancing of at least 1m at all times, with strictly no physical interaction between participants
- Advise those who are unwell to stay at home
- Check-in and check-out SafeEntry at the beach or park
- No inter-mingling among different groups
- No gathering after completion of clean-up
- All participants and instructors/guides must be properly masked at all times
- Face shields are not allowed as substitutes for proper masks
- Cancel clean-up during wet weather
- The organiser will take responsibility to comply with the safe distancing measures
We strongly encourage you to prepare these items for a clean-up:
- Hand sanitiser
- Trash bags (reuse grocery bags)
- There is no fee required for the registration.
- Registration can be made at least 21 days from date of sign up and up to 90 days in advance. Requests that are less than 21 days or longer than 90 days will not be accepted.
- Participants may conduct the beach clean-up between 9am to 6pm daily.
- The activity is to be solely conducted by the teacher-in-charge / person-in-charge. No NEA / PHC personnel will be present to facilitate the clean-up.
- NEA / PHC will not issue any ‘Certificate of Participation’.